Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I can't help smiling...

Look at these LOVELY crocodiles:
I can't help smiling when I look at them!

I found them weeks ago from The Paper Shelter shop and immediately colored them without finding the right moment turn them into a card.

A few days ago I read that The Paper Shelter was starting challenges and I absolutely wanted to enter their first challenge with this digi. I thought I could never manage to make a card in so short a time but this morning I magically made it!
The challenge asks for Buttons and Bows so I added buttons and bows! It's not difficult for me to add them... it's more difficult to part with my precious buttons and I had to part with four of them today!!!

Luckily enough, there is another challenge I can enter with this card: Paper Sundaes. They want a card with masculine colors and I think these dark and light greens are something masculine.

Well, better go, lots of things to do!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Hun I love the image you cant help but smile when you see this image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter for our Buttons and Bows challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at TPS......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool card...fun image too. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, that image is really cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete