Hello!
I've another card ready for a Christmas Challenge!
Birds are singing early in the mornings these days and this means that spring is closer and closer and I wanted to celebrate these cheerful songs using this lovely digi from Doodle Pantry which I colored with Christmas colors and glitters.
Here's the card:
I've used a quite big blue cardstock card which I dotted with white paint, a patterned paper from Bo Bunny, a chipboard decoration from DCWV, a satin ribbon and a couple of rhinestones. Then, I added three punched musical notes.
This card follows this sketch:
It's Jingle Belles Challenge which this week have teamed up with Sketchy Thursdays: two challenges with the same card! Fabulous!
Well, I'm happy because a second Christmas card is ready and another one is on its way!


Adorable little birdies!! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh those digi stamp birds are just TOO CUTE! i love the background paper you've used, as well. but my favorite bit are those cool ♥MUSICAL NOTES!♥ :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh my... this is sooooo cute. Love It!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy oh my ... that sweet little bird trio is just too sweet ... and those musical notes really pop ... what a fun holiday design ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.
ReplyDeleteTWEET:)
ReplyDeleteTooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the little music notes! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays and Jingle Belles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDelete