Monday, March 28, 2011

I Need Coffee Today...

Last night I didn't sleep well - or maybe I didn't sleep at all - and today I feel a bit tired and I long for coffee, a lot of coffee...
The weather is ugly, it rains and it is dark, it seems to be back in the worst winter days and this doesn't help my mood.
Moreover, I spent the morning cleaning the house.
You can understand how I feel today.

BUT
I had some time to make a card and color some digis! And this makes me smile and be happy!

A coffee -themed card was perfect today:

This card is made using another Hambo stamp - Coffee Girl - we were given as participants in last week challenge.
We also had a sketch to follow:

I colored the digi with watercolor pencils as usual and used some paper from an old Sizzix paper pad. I glued some parts with 3D dots for added dimension.
This card will be entered in Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 8 Can Anyone Say more please?

I can, I can...

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the sketch and the coloring of that cute image! Thanks for playing this week at the Hoedown :)

    ReplyDelete