Monday, March 21, 2011

A very quick post.

Good morning!
I've not been a good blogger in this period but my family still has health issues and I have Custom orders to prepare so I have little time to dedicate to cards and posts.

Anyway, yesterday I manage to prepare a little tag for a challenge.
The original idea was to make a card as usual. I was printing some digis and I had a little space in the page for another one so I decided to fit in a lovely little elephant from Hambo Stamps. Once printed I realized it was a bit too small for a card so I turned it into a tag.

Here's my tag:
The Hambo Hoedown Challenge this week was all about this little elephant they gave us for free (as participants in last week challenge) and sparkle.
I used a metallic blue tag and added sparkle in the elephant hat, in the lollipops made from glitter card and in the rhinestones.

Well, I have many cards almost ready and some stamps already colored waiting to be turned into cards, I hope I have time to finish something!

Have a nice week!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and makes a perfect tag! So glad you played with us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those lollypops. Great tag! Thanks for joining us this week at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete