Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 6 - No Coloring.

Good morning!
Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
Today we ask you to put away your Copic markers or crayons or whatever you use to color your images because we want to see NO COLORING!

For me, a hard job! The thing I love most is coloring so it's not been easy to do something so different...
This is my card:
I've stamped this image from Pennyblack with white ink on a dark blue cardstock (much darker that it seems on the screen). I then added a few touches here and there to keep the simple look.

Christmas decorations are still around the house because tomorrow is the day we traditionally put them away so it wasn't difficult to have some Christmas inspiration, I hope to be inspired next week too!

If you have already put away your Christmas mood, have a look at my teamies' blogs:

Margo

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete