Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Treasured Card.

Good morning!
I've been thinking about this blog post for about one week.
The reason is that I made a card a long time ago, one of those I love, I treasure, I keep secret waiting for the perfect moment to show it.
The challenge over at A Day for Daisies gave me (in almost one week) the motivation to share it with you.

This is the card:
You won't probably find it anything special and I admit I've probably made more beautiful cards but this is one of my favourite, if not my favourite!
I've used "Treasure" digi stamp from A Day for Daisies and colored it with watercolor pencils and glitter.
Very clean and simple but yes, my fav!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Well... the only thing I have to do is to click and my card will leave for the world...

6 comments:

  1. Great cas card. Love the colours of the matts.
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS card Monica, beautifully coloured and so classy :) :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT 'Use a Digi' challenge. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the way you colored & the layers of this card. Has me thinking of back to when i grew up E coast of FL and enjoyed the beach. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch196 Use A Digi.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, this card is very poignant and supportive .....You obviously created it with a heart full of Love which shines through in the beauty of your creative talents. I thank you for finding the right time to show a card that means so much to you ....and the card is very beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card....it doesn't matter if you feel its not like your usual stuff but to me I look at it and I remember days on the beach looking for shells in a similar swimsuit....its a perfect card clean and simple...a lovely touch of colours to the image and its whimsical and I can see why its your favorite.I love the colours used for matting and layering ad the sentiment is ideal .....I so want summer to hurry up! Many thanks for taking part in our OSAAT challenge this week...Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful! I love the image, and the Clean and Simple style. Thanks so much for playing along in my January "wordplay saturday challenge" at My Creative Moments!

    ReplyDelete