Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 7: Use Polka Dots

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge with a fabulous theme: use Polka Dots!
I love dots!

And for my card this week I used lots of them!

I used a stocking digi stamp I received from Broken Box Stock and printed it in different sizes. I colored them with my Copics and some glitter and glued them to a baker's twine.

Have a look at my teamies' blogs, their work is amazing this week!

Margo

I want to enter my card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: A for Anything Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Ribbon and/or Lace
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Monica, thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stockings :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute Card thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR for the January challenge "Anything Goes"

    ReplyDelete