Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Paths.

I don't know why but recently I've been attracted by stamps featuring travels.

Is it the new year that inspires me to do something new somewhere new?
Or maybe because I've just heard that some friends are probably moving to China for work in the near future?
Or simply because I love to travel?

The fact is that, when I saw this stamp a little before Christmas, I fell in love with it.

In between DT cards, Christmas decorations to put away and house chores, I've managed to finish a card:

Isn't she cute? And what about the little dog?
This is a digi stamp from A Random Fan called Travel Bug: it's a shop I've just discovered and I simply fell in love with their images! I've had a great fun coloring this little girl: I wanted to be bolder while coloring the car but then I decided to go for a more stylish grey.
All supplies for this card are new and they were all on my table: papers are from a new pad I've found in an English papercraft magazine which I've just bought, buttons are an incredible finding in a nearby shop I made yesterday!

I often thinks of those friends of ours who are probably moving to China. If this happened to me, what would be my reaction? Scare? Enthusiasm? Would I be able to see all the opportunities to live for a while in such a different Country or would I see the risks only?
Sometimes I'd love to have the chance to change my life completely, sometimes I'm grateful my life is not changing so drastically...

Well, let's go back to my little girl and her car.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes (optional: Celebrate Something New)
Crafty Little Fairies: Starting Over
ABC Challenge: C is for Colorful

6 comments:

  1. This image is really adorable and looks fab in the pretty bright colours. The buttons are cute too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies.
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card; colors and image, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such a fun image! Thanks for joining in the with the Crafty Little Fairies challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and that image really is a cutie! Great card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and pretty, love the candy colours, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and colorful card, awesome!! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete