Saturday, January 18, 2014

What Fun!

I've just finished a card I can't wait to share with you.
I saw a sketch and I immediately had an idea for a card which I've just finished!

This is the sketch:
The challenge is the new January Challenge at Whimsie Doodles!
Although I have several of their digi stamps, I don't remember if I've ever entered one of their challenges.
This sketch is so lovely and funny!

This is my card:

(I'm sorry for the horrible picture but it's a rainy day here and it's also getting dark so I couldn't do anything better...).
I've used "Have a Seat" collection of digi stamps: I've had them for ages but I hadn't had any occasion to use them. This was THE perfect card to put them into good use.
(You can find the entire collection here in Whimsie Doodles shop).
I colored them with my Copics and decoupaged some details. Card base is from Die Cut with a View.
Ribbons and a key charm have been added to decorate the card.
I didn't know I was feeling sketchy before having a look at this fantastic sketch!

I want to enter the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. I love the bright fun colours. Great card. Thanks for sharing at Digitally "Sweet" Challenge.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab bright card. Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge, keep using up all that stored stash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab sketch and you have made a fabulous card with it!
    Thanks for sharing your 'Ribbons' creation with us at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Love the retro background papers.
    Thanks for playing along @ Digitally Sweet. Lisa DS DT.

    ReplyDelete