Friday, January 17, 2014

Crocodiles for Valentine's Day.

You won't believe but I'm still making Christmas cards... or maybe I'm already making Christmas card.
Or better: I've never stopped making Christmas cards!
Only yesterday I made two cards and some tags...

But I'm also making some Valentine cards, both for DT assignements and for pure pleasure.

Today I want to show you one that I made "just to have fun":

I LOVE this digi stamp called Crocodile Love from The Paper Shelter!
I colored them with my Copics and assembled a light blue card with touches of red, just to remember it's a love-themed card. I added a broad light blue organza ribbon with little hearts on the edges and another ribbon with hearts and Valentine's words. 
These crocodiles are so cute!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Stamping Sensations January Challenge: Ribbons, Buttons and Bows


7 comments:

  1. my goodness! this is so funny and cute! love, love, love it!!!!!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fun image, and love that ribbon, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling and cute Valentine's card! Really a fun image. So glad you shared it at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thank-you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. This month, good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card , wonderful image, Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that "truly, madly, deeply" ribbon! Great image and a fab card. ThNks for joining in with is at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and lovely ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete