Sunday, January 19, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 8 - One Layer Card

Welcone back to Christmas Card Challenges!

This week we want to see Christmas cards with only one layer. Easy, isn't it?

This is my card:

I've used the fabulous Holly Tree by DigiStamp Boutique: I simply printed it on white cardstock, colored it with Copics, added tons of red stickles glue on the berries and lots of green rhinestones here and there.
There is also the Mistletoe Tree with which I've made a light green version of this card, but I'll show you another time!

Your inspiration to make Christmas cards is gone away with decorations? Have a look at all the other creations from the DT, you'll surely be inspired!
Margo

I'd also love to enter the following challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique January Customer Competition: Anything Goes with DSB
ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for Anything Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Challenge: Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' January Challenge: Festive Foliage
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January: Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Monica! Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique Competition. Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this digi. I bought it and can't wait to use it. Beautiful card.
    --Heather G

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! You really nailed the one layer card and it looks fabulous! Such a cute image and I love the gems. They finish it off perfectly. Thanks for playing with CHNC2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at 'Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a wonderful christmas card. Love the CAS design.Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx PS I have follower candy: My candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, you are off to a great start. Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. For a minute there, I thought you stamped all the holly on this tree and I thought: poor girl...she must have gone nuts. This is so darned cute and a great card. I love the clean look of it and am going to save this to my desktop to remind me that less is more. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the CAS style of this pretty holly tree. A great example of festive foliage! It's great to see you playing along with our Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this month! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love CAS cards and your touch of bling is fab! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CCAYR challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at CASS this time.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete