Thursday, January 2, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 240 & Great News!

Happy New Year!

Today I'm pretty excited to share some news with you... I was chosen to be part of C.R.A.F.T. Challenge DT!

And this is my first card for the new challenge:

The theme is a super easy one to start with: Anything Goes!

Since I'm a newbie and I wanted to start with the first challenge of the New year, I didn't have time to choose an image from one of our sponsors but check here and see them all!
There's a total of four different sponsors, each with fabulous prizes!
You won't miss the opportunity to win one of them!

For my card I've used a stamp by Tina Wenke available at SP and Company: it is called Fall Hedgies Kissing and it was love at first sight for me!
I found the background papers a whle ago in a magazine and loved to add tiny rhinestones among the flowers in the upper part of the card!

Well, let's prepare your card and join us in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. totally lovely and sweet, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT position! I love your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete