Thursday, January 9, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 241 - Christmas.

Welcome to a new C.R.A.F.T Challenge and this week the theme is "Christmas"!

I'm trying to declutter my craft room and this year I've decided that Christmas papers must remain easily accessible for the whole year since I make at least one Christmas cards per week...

Today I want to show you some new tags:
I've been inspired by the images of one of our sponsors, Imagine That!.
It's a set of 10 elements, 3 ornaments and 7 sentiments and it's called Elegant Ornaments. They are on sale now (you can find them here).
Imagine That! is one of our generous sponsors this week: you may win three sets from their lovely range!
I printed the ornament on a background paper by Pink Petticoat and added the sentiment and some gold touches with rhinestones and ribbon.
They are elegant, aren't they?

For all challenge details, sponsors, prizes and for lots more inspiring projects have a look here.

I'd like to enter my tags in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: A for Anything Christmas
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tags, great ornament image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful tags for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute christmas card. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nahalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am liking your lovely tags - thanks for linking up at CHNC challenge this month - enjoy your week Gail GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are gorgeous. Like your resolution. Thanks for sharing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just lovely! Saw you on Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tags!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at 'Christmas Cards All Year Round' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete