Thursday, January 16, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 242 - Decoupage

Good morning everybody!
And welcome to a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!

This week we want you to show your crafting abilities and to do some decoupage on your card or craft project.

I made something different for this challenge: I decoupaged a cork board.
I'm trying to declutter and clean my craft room and I need a cork board to pin ideas and inspirations. I don't even know if I ever find the space on the wall, for this reason my cork board is very small:

Back in December I won a C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and I was so lucky to be able to choose from the lovely digi papers by Trimgym's digistamps and images.
I cut four stripes and decoupaged them on the wood frame of the cork board. I then cut four small circles and glued them on the pins.

We have lovely sponsors this week and great prizes so you won't miss the oppurtunity to win one!

Have a look at the projects of my teamies... I've had a sneak peak and they are amazing!

(Oh yes... I'm a fan of Peppa Pig!).

1 comment:

  1. this looks so fabulous!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete