Monday, January 3, 2011

Anything goes...

As I promised yesterday, here I am to show you the card I made yesterday for my mom's birthday:


I used a very cute digi from Whimsie Doodles which I painted with watercolor pencils. And although Christmas is over, I had to put some glitter on the hearts... I LOVE GLITTER!!!
My mom loves lilac so I chose this color scheme especially for her. It's a sweet little card which I'll probably repeat for my shop.

This morning I had some time to have a look to my favourite challenges and I noticed that I could enter this card in two of them, they both have an "Anything Goes" theme.


I'm sorry this time I cannot enter this challenge with a Bugaboo Stamp but I don't think I have time to make another card before the challenge closes.

Yes, I know that one of my goals this year is to make a card a day, but school are still closed, holidays are not finished and I still have a quite hectic schedule.
I'll write a post about our Christmas holidays in the next few days and maybe you'll understand why I'm so busy...

P.S.: while reading what I've written before posting, I've noticed that sometimes I write some words in the English way (favourite) and some otheers in the American way (color). Please, forgive my unconsciuos confusion.

3 comments:

  1. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable! Love the little gift! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week! Hope to see you again!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring!!! I love that your sweet little jellyfish is grape-flavored. . .;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete