Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Great News and a New Card

I'm sooo happy!

In November I found a little contest at ByLori Designs: they asked to have a look in the shop to see which images did not have a sample card and make a card with that digi (see my post dated Nov. 26).
I chose Lollipop Kaylee and... my card was chosen! Now it is there, next to the digi stamp! You can see it here: http://loriboyd.blogspot.com/p/lollipops_27.html

I'm so proud of my little Kaylee! I love this card!

ByLori Designs is also looking for new DT members and of course I applied. And, starting this month, they are holding weekly challenges.
This week they asked for card following a color pattern:

With one of the two digis I won after my card was chosen to be featured in the shop, I made this card:

I chose Lollipop Ella and made a very femminine card, with light green papers, roses, ribbons and pearls. Of course I glittered the dots on her dress...

More or less the same colors were asked in this week Cupcake Inspiration Challenge # 93:
so I decided to enter this card in this Challenge too. It's the first time I enter a card there!

Well, that's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Monica, what a wonderful card. I like how you have colored the image and those little extras you have added to the card. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at BLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Monica, the papers are lovely and Ella looks so sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at BLD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete