In Italy, we do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day, we know it because we are shown images from Ireland or the US of the St. Patty's parade on March 17 by the TV.
I don't know if I like all that green, green is a difficult color so it took a while to make this card.
But we do believe that shamrocks mean good luck and we all need good luck these days so I followed this theme.
This is the card:
This funny image is from Hambo Stamps and it was free as I entered a card in last week challenge.
The theme for the challenge was to use this St. Pat Hamster digi stamp together with gold. I used gold glitter for the coins and a yellow/gold/light green paper from an old Sizzix stack as background. I also put some gold paper behind the sentiment.
Of course, this card will be entered in Hambo Hoedown Challenge.
But it's perfect for some other challenges:
Meljen Design Challenge # 49 which asks for GREEN
Crafty Hos Challenge which asks for GREEN, GOLD and WHITE
But it's perfect for some other challenges:
Meljen Design Challenge # 49 which asks for GREEN
Crafty Hos Challenge which asks for GREEN, GOLD and WHITE
Good luck to everybody!

what a pretty card, love all the gold... very pretty! Thanks for joining in the Hoedown again! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou did a terrific job with all the green! Thanks for playing with us at Hambo!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. Thanks for playing in the Meljen's Designs Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove the sparkly gold:) Thanks for playing with MelJen's this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
This is a fun and happy card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the Crafty Ho Challenge. I hope you'll do so again soon!