Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Challenging Challenge...

This time the Challenge was really challenging: I had to make an "Easel Card".
I hardly knew the meaning of easel and I thought I could never do one but, thanks to the instructions I found together with the Challenge, it was very very easy to make one and I'll surely do more in the future.

This is the card:
and, of course, it is for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 10: they gave us this lovely "Penguin-Bunny" digi with the instructions to make an easel card.
It is my very first card of this type so it may not be a great card but I love this little penguin disguised as a rabbit!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Glad you enjoyed making the easel card! It was so fun and easy...Thanks for dancing with us at the hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the card! Glad you joined us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete