Tuesday, April 26, 2011

... Again?

I can't believe it!
My last post was about Hambo Hoedown Challenge, exactly one week ago...
Time REALLY flies!

It's been a busy week, with schools closed, Easter to celebrate and little time to craft.

Yesterday I managed to prepare my weekly card for the above mentioned challenge: Hambo is so nice to give us freebies to play with that I always tries to take part in their challenges.

Here's my card:

The theme this week was to use this King digi and make an announcement: I thought about a newborn little girl, who is of course a princess for the whole family!
I used my watercolor pencils and some glitter for the digi stamp, rhinestones to embellished the crown and the sentiment (which was stamped), a paper from DCWV and a lovely pink ribbon.

The card will be entered in Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 12, wish me good luck!


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the extra bling you added. Thanks for sharing this with the rest of the Hoedown gang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Perfect for a princess... I love the polka dot paper adn all of the bling on the card! Thanks for dancin at the hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! You did a great job on this! We love seeing your Hoedown creations~!

    ReplyDelete