Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Challenging Challenge.

You know, I'm happy when a challenge challenges me in new ways.
This time I had to create a patterned paper with stamps, which sounds interesting since papers are difficult to find here (unless you order them from somewhere) and not so cheap (plus shipping costs...).
I had an idea in my mind of colors and theme and I had a go.

Here's the card:
I had just received a new set of Lawn Fawn stamps and I was looking forward to using them. I made my patterned paper using a dusty pink ink and the flower stamp of the Sew Lovely set on a grey paper.
I had already stamped the dress form on white paper and the dress only on a patterned paper (another "new" thing for me) and I wanted to keep this grey-pink color scheme.
I was lucky enough to find the perfect pink tone for the ribbon in my stash and a metal charm which is perfect for the theme.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Lawnscaping Challenge # 7 which says "make your own patterned paper with stamps",
Papertake Weekly Challenge which says "Anything Goes"
and
Sir Stampalot April Challenge which says "Ladies and Fashion"

I have another challenging challenge waiting for me and this time it'll be even more difficult...

10 comments:

  1. Great job on this challenge! Fun take. Love your pink/grey color scheme and background flowers. The little scissors dangling from the ribbon is PRECIOUS! Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, just right for our challenge theme.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Your patterned paper turned out awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on our challenge, love the little charm. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card! Luv the sweet little scissors charm. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty! I love all of the pink =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is very beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge Hugs Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful creation

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete