Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Time for Another Hambo Hoedown Challenge!

Time really flies.
It's Tuesday again... it seems like yesterday when I posted my card for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge and a week has passed.
I know, I know... I'm a bit lazy these last few weeks, I don't blog so often as I used to do in the past few months but I promise I'll be back on track soon!

For today, I have my card for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge ready to be posted:

Isn't it a lovely image??
They gave it for free to all participants in last week challenge to be used this week with a green and hot pink color theme.
These bright colors suggested me a girly card, with rhinestones, ribbon and floral papers.
I love this little Caterpillar!!

Tomorrow we will be given another image and I always look forward to their email and new image!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! Fun little google eyes and shoe bling! Thanks for playing along with us each week at the Hoedown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose for the caterpillar! So adorable! Thanks for dancing in the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, your card is so darn cute, love the image and the colors! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete