Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"What color is an ogre?"

The friend I was waiting for is a bit late so I have time for my 2nd post!

As I do every week, I've made a card for Hambo Hoedown Challenge # 11:
They gave us this sweet ogre and asked to use it together with the sentiment and something distressed.
I asked my daughter: "What color is an ogre?" and she replied: "Green, of course".
Thus, I couldn't do something different, I had to color it green.
And green is all over the card!
I found this distressed green card in my stash and added some paper stripes, hearts and of course this little ogre colored with watercolor pencils.

With this challenge I've learnt somethng new: the word "ogre". I didn't know how to translate the Italian word, but now I know it!

2 comments:

  1. The distressed green paper is perfect for this ogre. Thanks for playing along in our Hoedown again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ogre the top fabulous ;) Thanks for playing with Hambo! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete