Saturday, April 9, 2011

As I Told You Yesterday...

I was making a Christmas Card!

When I discovered Christmas Challenges all year long, I decided I had to participate in most of them so that I could have lots of Christmas cards ready for autumn.
Actually, I don't manage to make as many Christmas cards as I wished to, but every now and then I fit one in my schedule.

Here's the last one I've made:
I had some problems while taking the picture: the card looks blue but it is purple! I finally decided to go under the sun (and today there's LOT OF sun) and it's now a bit more purple but it's always quite far from the original color...
The lovely digi is Chloe and Christmas Tree from DigiStamp Boutique, which I colored with watercolor pencils in shades of pink and purple. I added glitter on Chloe's coat and on the sleight and tree.
The papers are from a stash I bought on the internet without knowing the brand while the lovely purple rose is fromWild Orchid Crafts.

I will enter the following Challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - G is for Girly: they wanted a girly card with pink, silver and purple (hence my need that the card appears exactly as it is - purple!)
and

Well, today the temperature is around 30 °C (85 °F)... it's incredibly hot for this period of the year and Christmas seems so far away...

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. The colours really suit your image. Thanks so much for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao!....che belli i tuoi lavori!...così originali ed accuratissimi complimenti!...Ho visto che vendi su etsy e accetti solo pagamenti con paypol:(..o forse no?...mi puoi far sapere se è possibile avere informazioni ed eventualmente acquistare direttamente tramite te?...ti lascio la mia mail: silvia_romani@hotmail.it
    un saluto
    silvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - love the embossing!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica, what a gorgeous card. I love the papers and layout you've used. Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete