Friday, April 8, 2011

An Easter Card.

It's almost Easter and I have an Easter card to show you:

I made this card using Polka Dot Easter Bunny from Bugaboo Stamps and some bright colors.
The bunny is colored with watercolor pencils and embellished with glitter (the egg and... the tail!) while the bunny's bow is embellished with a rhinestone.
I used a turquoise cardstock to make the card and I found the floral paper among my forgotten Sizzix pads: it matches perfectly!
Three punched butterflies with pearls and a matching turquoise ribbon give that special touch!

I made this card to enter the following challenges:

But yesterday I made a Christmas card...

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is just wonderful. I love that shade of blue. Thank You for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Easter card. Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute--great colors. What a fantastic creation! Thank you for playing along in the Bugaboo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so sweET! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable bunny! I love Bugaboo digi stamps! Thank you for playing along with CIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just a wonderful, sweet card!! So glad you could join us at CIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card, very cute image and great colour! thanks for joining us at DTC this week, Karen

    ReplyDelete