Sunday, April 10, 2011

It Makes Me Laugh...

Sometimes I fall in love with an image: I like it so much I think about framing it so I can have a look at it every time I want.
The image I've used for my latest card was one of these.
I bought an entire set of images (it was not a great effort, they were all cute!) just because of it!

Here's the card:
Isn't this frog cute? I love it!
The digi is from Doodle Dragon Studios and I colored it with watercolor pencils and embellished both the frog and the princess with some glitter. I added rhinestones to the crown: she is a princess after all!
The paper... well, as usual it is from one of the bargains I find on the internet and I don't know the company name but as soon as I saw it in my stash I knew it was perfect for this card.

It'll be entered in the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge # 136: it says "Comedy Rocks" and they ask for humorous creations. I think this image is really funny and I think about some marriages...
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 159 where they want tropical colors.

Well, this incredible hot April means I need to change not only dresses but bedlinens and duvets, pajamas and everything else and it's such a boring thing to do...

1 comment:

  1. such a fun card, love that image and those pretty colours!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete