Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Post for my Daughter.

Last month my daughter entered a card in a Kids' Challenge and she made the Top Three.
Here we are with another card:
She chose this little Ballerina digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps and she added a lot of bling, as the Challenge asks for.
She had already made a little picture with this digi and gave it to me as a gift: I was so delighted with the little bird on her shoes that she decided to add one here too and she asked for 3D dots "for a pop-up effect" as she says...
I even let her use my precious Stickles glitters!

She is a Ballerina and the "Congratulations" sentiment is perfect to give this card to a friend who also attends dance classes.

Well, I'm ready to enter her card into the Kona Kids' Challenge # 20!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camilla,

    Your card is fantabulous! Love all the added bling. So glad you could play with us at Kona Kid Krafters.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete