Monday, October 27, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge # 118 - Halloween Treats.

Halloween will be here in just a few days and the theme of our new challenge at 2 Cute Ink is Halloween Treats!
 
We have a brand new stamp to feature this week which I found delicious even if I've never had one...
 
 
It is called Carmel Apple and is available here in 2 Cute Ink shop.
 
These apples are not in our tradition but it is too cute and yummy to not fall in love with it and I enjoyed making my card for this challenge!
 
I've already checked my teamies cards and well... if you need some inspiration you will find it in their cards!
 
 
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge # 10: Trick or Treat Something Scary or Something Sweet


6 comments:

  1. This month it’s trick or treat? Something scary or sweet! Your card is so cute and sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog. Good luck and I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge!

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. Such an adorable. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy apples, yum! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Monica this is soo sooo cuuuteeeee I love this cute Image and the ways you colored it and the DP is really fit with the halloween theme...yummy DP you have...and I adore your DP choices too...sweet cuutee Halloween card..lovely DT work..I made ghost card this time and join at 2 Cute Ink challenge hope you would like to visiting me back..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab, fun Halloween card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete