Friday, October 31, 2014

There's a DT Call at Christmas Card Challenges!

* * It's my second post today, please scroll down to see my card for Paper Smooches Challenge * *
 
 
We are having a DT call over at Christmas Card Challenges!!
It's a weekly challenge with Christmas as theme, a perfect occasion to create Christmas cards the whole year long to be ready for Christmas.
 
It's more than one year that I'm in the Group and I'm still enjoying it very much.
I LOVE to make my weekly Christmas card and to look back at the ones I created at the beginning of the year! And the Group is GREAT!
 
These are the details:
  • Must create a new Christmas Card each week
  • Must post card on your blog every Sunday
  • Must comment on participant entries
  • Term will run November 16th - May 31, 2015
 
You can find all details here on the Challenge blog.
 
There's time until Nov. 10 to enter!!!
 
We look forward to seeing your entries!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment