Thursday, October 9, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 280 - Christmas!

Here we are with Christmas again at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges!
 
Christmas is fast approaching and I guess most of you out there are making Christmas cards, tags or decorations.
 
This is the perfect occasion to show us some of them!
 
This is what I've done this week:
 
 
TAGS!
 
You know how I LOVE tags and the image I chose for this week was perfect for a cute tiny tag!
 
This snowman is from the Winter 1 Collection from Fitztown.
After coloring them with Copics and glitter, I mounted them on striped tags I got from Ikea last summer.
 
Fitztown is one of our fabuluous sponsors this week so let's start working on a new card or project! We look forward to seeing what you create!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge # 88: Christmas in October

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Tags - looks like you will be well prepared for Christmas.
    Thank you for sharing at this weeks Winter Wonderland 'Red & Blue' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowman is adorable and well done on making your own gift tags all ready for xmas
    Thanks for sharing it with us in our Christmas challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Digi Choosday DT member
    Inky Impressions DT member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw really cute tags. Thanks for sharing with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete