Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Fall.

As I promised yesterday, here I am with a different version of the stamp I featured in my last post, Pumpkin Patch ohhhh from Eat Cake Graphics.
 
This time it's a fall version:
 
 
I really love the way these pumpkins look around them and what about the last one on the right, with two leaves as hands? They are so cute!
 
I love fall and I like to make cards for this season!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Ppinkydolls Challenge # 5: Anything Goes or Halloween
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge # 52: Anything Goes + Option Use Orange
Squigglefly Challenge # 42: Halloween or Fall

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, love it!!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the size of this card, and such a pretty background paper you chose! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica this is a beautiful card


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and cute image! Great fall card and the design and colors are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for playing along over at PPinky Dolls Challenge - "Anything goes or Halloween”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth - PPinky Dolls
    http://keeleyscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete