Monday, October 13, 2014

2 Cute Ink Challenge # 117 - Princesses and Queens.

What a great way to start the week!
Make a card inspired by a princess or a queen and enter our 2 Cute Ink Challenge!
 
There's a new stamp in 2 Cute Ink shop on Etsy called Pretty Princess which is perfect for your cards!
 
I've used it for mine:
 
 
This Pretty Princess is so cute and elegant and this paper I've found in my stash (from Best Creation)is perfect as a background: a castle, trees, glitter...
 
Considering that on Monday morning I usually clean the house... well, it's the day I'd like to be a princess!
 
I've seen some amazing cards from the DT so have a look at our Challenge blog and start creating!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenge: Women and/or Girls

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! I bet its nice to be a princess on a Monday morning ;) Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Princess!! What a great paper for this image, lovely design and so pleased you shred with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little princess makes me smile! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, adorable card with that fairy tale background to go along with that pretty princess. Love the purple color (my fave color)! Have a great week! Nance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I do like the sweet princess and that backing paper is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card. You have used such pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete