Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Have a Happy Day!

Inspired by the current challenge at Paper Smooches I decided to create some sweet simple cards with one of their stamps.
 
Probably beacuse I'm working on some particularly detailed commissions, I needed some time to relax and do something clean, simple and fresh.
 
I made these little cards:
 
 
The clock stamp is from Perpetual Bliss, my very first set of stamps from Paper Smooches.
 
Being very busy with commissions from Customers and for my challenge groups, I rarely have time to create something free of any kind of theme or image so I enjoyed myself very much doing these cuties!
The most difficult part was, as usual, to part with my buttons (these are among my fav!)...
 
I hope you like them as much as I do!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar October Challenge: Bingo (Pink, Sentiment, Buttons)
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. So simple and yet soooooo effective! These really are sweet little cards, very elegant too!

    Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Bingo) challenge this month, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute...love the pastel colours :0) It's good to make a card 'just because' isn't it, fab creativity.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. two lovely cards!!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design - thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart!

    ReplyDelete