Friday, October 17, 2014

I Love This Card!

Today I'm happy to show you one of my favourite cards for this year:
 
 
I made it a while ago using Paddling in the Canoe, a super cute stamp by Eat Cake Graphics.
This time I imagined a boy paddling at night under a starry sky and a big moon.
 
I regret I have only a few scraps left of the starry paper so I don't think I can duplicate thi card... I'll probably keep it for myself for a little while...
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Craft a Scene Challenge: By a Silvery Moon
The Crafter's Café Challenge # 86: Use an Image with a Hat
 
 


7 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the hat wearing image, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute for Halloween. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. It looks fabulous against the black. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. supercute scene - this is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Craft a scene this month. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete