Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trick or Treat... again!

 
* * This is my second post today, please scroll down for my weekly C.R.A.F.T. Challenge post * *

Tomorros is Halloween and I have a new card to show you:

 
This is probably one of my favourite Halloween cards for this year, I enjoyed myself very much adding the pop-up squares.

 
This stamp is Trick or Treat Boxes from Eat Cake Graphics. As usual, I used my Copics and an old Halloween paper I found in my stash.
 
Eat Cake Graphics has a new Christmas version of this stamp called Christmas Row: I received it yesterday and believe me it is a-do-ra-ble! You can find it here in the shop.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge: Trick or Treat OR Something Sweet

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love all the characters in the pop up squares. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Designs.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davvero un'originalissima card!!!
    Mi piace un sacco!! Brava!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this Halloween card is just fabolous. Love the design with the square pop up images and fab sentiment. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge, Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!

    Hugs Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your card is brilliant.Love the dimension too.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete