Monday, October 6, 2014

Always Together.

Have you heard the great news?
 
Eat Cake Graphics has just released 48 new amazing stamps!
You can find them all here in the What's new section of their shop.
 
I'm still choosing my new stamps but today I want to show you a card made with one of their old ones:
 
 
This adorable couple is Main Squeeze and I imagined them in their old '60s home posing for a picture to be sent to nephews and nieces.
 
Papers are from Peebles (Front Porch) while the couple is colored with Copics.
 
I LOVE them!
 
Grab your coffee and have a look at Eat Cake Graphics shop! You'll surely find something perfect for you!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the thought process behind it, brilliant...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete