Have you heard the great news?
Eat Cake Graphics has just released 48 new amazing stamps!
I'm still choosing my new stamps but today I want to show you a card made with one of their old ones:
This adorable couple is Main Squeeze and I imagined them in their old '60s home posing for a picture to be sent to nephews and nieces.
Papers are from Peebles (Front Porch) while the couple is colored with Copics.
I LOVE them!
Grab your coffee and have a look at Eat Cake Graphics shop! You'll surely find something perfect for you!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
CraftyCaz Weekly Challenge # 249: All Sentimental
Crafty Girls Challenge # 28: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 341: Dots and Spots
My Craft Creations Challenge: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge # 107: Anything Goes

Love your card and the thought process behind it, brilliant...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x