Sunday, October 5, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 45 - Layer It Up!

Layers, layers, layers!
That's what we want to see in your cards this week at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
This is my card:
 
 
I don't know if you can see all these layers from this picture: card base, background paper, paper stripe (both from Papermania), ribbon and bow and button, rabbits with a pop-up scarf...
 
I love to add dimension on my card and to add details to my images using 3D dots!
 
These rabbits are one of my recent purchases from Cuddly Buddly: they are Bunny Buddies and I loved how they are wrapped up in that big cozy scarf!
 
My teamies have made a great job this week too!!!
Have a look here on the challenge blog or go straight to their own blogs: 

 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge # 128: Polka Dots and/or Stripes
The ABC Challenge: U is for Unique - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. The bunnies are so adorable in their oversized scarf. Great work with all those layers, 3D dot are the best! Thank you for joining us for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, come play with us soon again. Karola, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw - such a sweet image and your papers are super pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dimension and those sweet, cuddly bunnies! Thanks, Monica, for sharing this delightful card with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute, cuddly card! I love dimensions and think they add so much to a card! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest image! A wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete