Monday, October 20, 2014

Spooky Halloween.

As I always write at this time of the year, Halloween is not a tradition of ours here in Italy.
When I was a kid, it was something that Charlie Brown was waiting for at night among the pumpkins.
My daughter and her friends live Halloween as it has always been in our tradition. It's normal to go trick or treating and to wait for friends to collect candies.
Things change quickly...
 
As a cardmaker, I have to deal with Halloween and sometimes I make cards.
It's something I don't really feel inside but it's funny to create cards and things with this theme.
 
Today, I have a spooky card to show you:
 
 
This card is made with some old scraps of papers and a lovely stamp from Eat Cake Graphics: it's called Pumpkin Patch Ohhhh...! and is available mounted and unmounted, like all the stamps from Eat Cake Graphics.
I loved the idea that the pumpkins were scared by the bats flying around!
I also made another version of the card with a fall theme, I'll blog about it soon!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 

5 comments:

  1. Great design and fabulous colours- love those startled pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I really like that sparkly bat & your coloring on that image...very nice!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s such a great project for Halloween! I love all that fab little detailsyou have add. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute pumpkin patch. Thanks for joining the Halloween fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete