Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Let the Good Times Roll!

I had a lot of fun these past weeks to create something for Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and probably the best part was to do it with just a couple of stamp sheets so I decided I had to create something for the new challenge.
 
This is a Designer Drafts Challenge and we have to make a card following this sketch:
 
And this is my card:
 
 
This radio is from the Perpetual Bliss set of clear stamps available in Paper Smooches shop and I regret the new stamp set I ordered last week hasn't arrived yet because it would have given a special touch.
I went for a 50's retro style with EP Sunshine papers: the radio paper inspired the whole card!
 
I have another idea with the same sketch, I hope to have time to finish my card and to blog about it too!
 
I'd like to enter:
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is great, love the colourful Jukebox.... brilliant match with the patterned papers :0)
    Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)

    ReplyDelete