Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hi There!

I'm here today to show you a new card I've made for Eat Cake Graphics.
 
It's one of my small cards. I love tiny stamps with which I can make mini cards and Callie was just perfect!
 
This is my card:
 
 
This stamp is Callie's Looking Down and you can find it in Eat Cake Graphics shop. It's perfect alone, in a mini card like this, or to make a bigger scene with another stamp.
By the way... have you checked the new stamps available in the shop? You can find them all here in the What's New section.
I ordered mine and I can't wait to ink them up!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge # 57: Anything Goes / Add Some Yellow
Love To Scrap! Challenge # 39: Anything Goes with rubber or clear stamps


4 comments:

  1. Goodness...this is sweet and cute all bundle in one. The paper with the cut out butterflies, creates a cute scene for Callie. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Monica! I love your image choice with that sentiment - and your use of the tiny stamps for the background makes a great overall card design. Nicely done!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#117 – Anything Goes]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is awesome with so many wonderful details! Thank you for playing in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge with rubber/clear stamps!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete