Friday, October 31, 2014

Let's Chat!

As promised, here I am with another card for the Paper Smooches Designer Drafts Challenge.
 
I already made a card (check the post here) but, while planning that one, I decided to make another one with a totally different feel.
 
This time I went for pink, hearts and a girly girl look:
 
 
This is made with another stamp from the Perpetual Bliss set (available in Paper Smooches shop) with a couple of my favourite papers from Doodlebug.
 
This is the sketch to follow:
 
Well, I'm a bit in a hurry this morning, just a few more minutes to link my card to the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge # 275: Brads, Buttons or Bows (Buttons and Bows)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 59: Anything Goes with a Twist: Monochrome
 
and, last but not least:
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at Creative Card crew with our bow challenge hugs Tania (Dt ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card with a wonderful bow! Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hope to see you again
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely girlie card with great embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'brads, buttons or bows' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges' and please come back again on Wednesday to see who is the winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete