Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sew Happy!

Hello!
I'm back with another new creation, this time with sewers in mind.
 
Although I love pretty floral fabrics, I'm not a sewer. My few attempts to sew something failed miserably... with a broken sewing machine.
 
Last Christmas I wanted to make a personalised gift for a sewer so I created a little set of useful things with sewing as a theme.
My friend appreciated it and I decided it was time to create the same set for my shop.
 
Ths is the first part:
 
 
She is Mouse from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with Copics and mounted on a cardboard plaque covered with patterned paper.
I went for a lilac palette, just to change from my beloved pinks!
 
I wish I had a sewing room to hang it out of the door!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. so cute card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, what a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute plaque, pretty colours, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sew sweet,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little sign! Thanks for joining in the fun at our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week – I hope you are drawn as one of the winners. Please enter again this week when we have a brand new challenge and wonderful prizes to be won.
    luv’n huggz
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete