Sunday, October 26, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 48 - Anything Goes.

It's Anything Goes here at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
In a couple of months Christmas will already be over so it's time to start making those necessary Christmas Cards or projects, just in case you haven't started yet!
 
Today I have something different to show you:
 
 
I haven't made a card but I've made a cute shopping list notepad with a sweet girl .
She is Shopping Spree from Di's Digistamps: I love her coat and, of course, her little dog!
 
The Challenge is already live, I'm a bit late this morning since Summer Time ended last night and I enjoyed an additional hour in bed!
I checked my teamies projects and they are all wonderful and inspiring.
Check them here or on their personal blogs:
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 200: If You Want to Get Ahead Get a Hat!
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Anything but a Card
 

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas card and rather liking the alternative colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Lovin the contemporary colour combo

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Sunday

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CCAYR October challenge and also my CHNC challenge 200- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely note pad. Cute image, fab design and colours- pretty AND useful! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY CUTENESSSSS..... love this note pad and what a great little gift for someone. Love this... thanks for joining us at HIMCR for the challenge.
    Ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous cute make Monica. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, and really useful too! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete