As I promised yesterday, here I am with a different version of the stamp I featured in my last post, Pumpkin Patch ohhhh from Eat Cake Graphics.
This time it's a fall version:
I really love the way these pumpkins look around them and what about the last one on the right, with two leaves as hands? They are so cute!
I love fall and I like to make cards for this season!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination Challenge # 3: Anything Goes
Ppinkydolls Challenge # 5: Anything Goes or Halloween
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge # 52: Anything Goes + Option Use Orange
Squigglefly Challenge # 42: Halloween or Fall
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge Oct 21-27: Anything Goes

Cute card, love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!!
Love the size of this card, and such a pretty background paper you chose! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!
ReplyDeleteMonica this is a beautiful card
ReplyDeleteThanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Greetings Karin DT Coördinator
Super fun and cute image! Great fall card and the design and colors are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
ReplyDeleteEma
IDCB Owner
Thank you so much for playing along over at PPinky Dolls Challenge - "Anything goes or Halloween”!
ReplyDeleteJust loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!
DT - Keeley Ainsworth - PPinky Dolls
http://keeleyscards.blogspot.co.uk