Here we are with Christmas again at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges!
Christmas is fast approaching and I guess most of you out there are making Christmas cards, tags or decorations.
This is the perfect occasion to show us some of them!
This is what I've done this week:
TAGS!
You know how I LOVE tags and the image I chose for this week was perfect for a cute tiny tag!
This snowman is from the Winter 1 Collection from Fitztown.
After coloring them with Copics and glitter, I mounted them on striped tags I got from Ikea last summer.
Fitztown is one of our fabuluous sponsors this week so let's start working on a new card or project! We look forward to seeing what you create!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 342: Anything but a Card
Deep Ocean Challenge # 88: Christmas in October
Digi Chooseday Challenge # 40: Christmas
PAper Pretties Challenge PWC331: Clean and Simple
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Red and Blue

Lovely Tags - looks like you will be well prepared for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at this weeks Winter Wonderland 'Red & Blue' challenge and good luck x Susan x
That snowman is adorable and well done on making your own gift tags all ready for xmas
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us in our Christmas challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Inky Impressions DT member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member
Aw really cute tags. Thanks for sharing with us at CCT.x
ReplyDelete